Bio Mondo di Daniela Maria Favero
Ita Eng

How to replace sugar

Bio Mondo Stevia's

Many people ask me how to replace sugar with Stevia. Knowing the exact dose to create tasty and delicious recipes, like the traditional ones, is easy, just follow my instructions:

The ratio is 1g = 350 times the sugar
1g of pure Stevia powder = 350g of sugar if we are talking about SteviaSweet, which is 98% pure, the remaining 2% being impurities in the plant (chlorophyll).
Stevia cannot be substituted for sugar by simply reducing the amount. Everything has to be calibrated, so once you have found the recipe, you have to be patient and test it.
Stevia is available in various formats, such as:

Sweetener - Pure powder, drops, tablets, granular (bottle or sachets).
Organic leaf - Whole, herbal tea cut and micronised (using cryogenic micronisers to fully preserve all functional organoleptic properties).

 

         Here are some recipes with SteviaSweet that will help you understand how to use the sweetener.
         MUFFINS COCONUT CHOCOLATE SUGAR FREE GLUTEN FREE LACTOSE FREE
         SUGAR-FREE GINGERBREAD BISCUITS WITH ROYAL ICING
         SUGAR-FREE CROISSANTS 
        Here are some recipes with SteviaZero% (erythritol and stevia)
        SUGAR-FREE COCONUT AND CHOCOLATE CREAM 
        SUGAR-FREE SPELT MUFFINS
        OAT PANCAKES AND YACON SYRUP
       SteviaZero% granular dosages:
                 10g of sugar equals 4g of stevia
                 15g of sugar equals 6g of stevia
                 20 g of sugar equal 8 g of stevia
                 25 g of sugar equal 10 g of stevia
                 50 g of sugar equal 20 g of stevia
                100 g of sugar equal 40 g of stevia

 

The dried leaf can also be used for sweetening, here's how:
Take half a glass of boiling water and dip 10 stevia leaves in it, let it sit for 15/20 mins, then remove the leaves and use the juice to sweeten your cakes, if it seems too sweet add a little water.


Immediate benefits

a low glycemic index.
more digestibility
fewer intolerances
less bloated belly
less caries

Coltivazione_stevia_bio colticazione_stevia_bio3 stevia1bio campo_stevia_bio_2 large-stevia_04 large-curarsi_20con_20stevia_201 large-stevia_polvere
For any need do not hesitate to contact us

Contact Us

Fields with an asterisk are obligatory.
In terms of Regulation EU 679/2016.
I declare to have read the general regulations that pertain to privacy laws
 

Most requested items

SECURE PAYMENTS: make your payments in total security and transparency
FREE SHIPPING: FREE shipping from 50 Euro !
GUARANTEED SUPPORT: Before and after the purchase we are always at your disposal
CHANCE OF RETURN: Aren't you satisfied? Did the package arrive damaged? Contact us!
Code of ethics General Contract Terms Billing costs Payments Cookie Policy Privacy Policy Credits